Παρασκευή 26 Νοεμβρίου 2010

Can anybody tell me what's wrong with this picture?



Sheila: Hi. Can I help you?
William: I'd like a ham and cheese Whamlette, an order of Wham fries--
Sheila: Sorry, we stopped serving breakfast. We' re on the lunch menu.

He is dissapointed.

William: I want breakfast.
Sheila: We' re not serving it.
William: So you said. Is that the manager?
Sheila: Yeah
William: Could I speak to him, please?
Sheila: Sure. Rick, there's a customer that would like to speak with you.

Rick: (smiling) Yes, sir.
William: I'd like some breakfast.
Rick: We stopped serving breakfast.
William: I know you stopped breakfast, Rick. Sheila told me you stopped...

He is confused

William: Why am I calling you by first names? I don't know you. I call my boss "mister" after years, but I walk in here, a stranger... and I' m calling you Rick and Sheila like we' re in an AA meeting. I don't want to be your buddy, Rick. I just want a little breakfast.
Sheila: You can call me Miss Folsom if you want to.
Rick (abruptly): Sheila! (to William) We stopped serving breakfast at 11:30.

William leaves his bag on the bench. He is starting to get angry.

William: Rick, have you ever heard the expression, "The customer is always right"?
Rick: Yeah.
William: Well, here I am. The customer.

Rick is enjoying this.

Rick: That's not our policy. You have to order something from the lunch menu.
William: I don't want lunch. I want breakfast.
Rick: Yeah, well, hey, I' m really sorry.
William: Yeah, well, hey, I' m really sorry too!

William takes out the machine gun. Everyone's scared.

Customer: He's got a gun!

Screeming occurs.

William: Let's get organized! Calm down! Just calm down, everybody. Sit down over there!

William sees a customer getting up. He is polite.

William: Mister. Where are you going?

Customer points to the door

William: No. You sit down there, and you finish your lunch. Everybody just relax and take it easy. Eat your lunch. Please. You all need your vitamins A, B and--

The gun goes off and shoots the ceiling. People scream. William is scared.

William: Don't! It was an accident!

He tries to calm everyone down.

William: It's the trigger. It's sensitive. It's okay! It's a sensitive trigger. Rick can I have my breakfast please?
Rick: Yes, sir. Sheila?

He is tired.

William: Rick? Miss Folsom? You know what? You were right. I've changed my mind. I' m going to have some lunch. Could I have a double Whammyburger with cheese---You getting this?
Rick: Yes, sir.
William: And an order of Whammy fries and, let's see...a Choco-Wham shake.
Rick: Yes, sir. Sheila, get his order.
William: Rick, could you get it for me, please? I feel comfortable calling you Rick after all we've been through together.

William turn his face to the customers. Some are scared.
Some are intrigued. He speaks with a friendly tone.

William: How you doing? Enjoying your meal?
How about you? Is it good? And you, ma'am? How's the food?

The lady vomits

William: I think we have a critic. I don't think she likes the special sauce.

Nobody laughs. William is dissapointed.

William: That's a joke.

William is served.

William: Now, here we go. Thank you.

William opens the meal box. He looks at the burger.

William: See, this is what I' m talking about.

He points at the picture behind the cashier.

William: Turn around, look at that. See what I mean? It's plump, juicy, three inches thick.
Now... look at this sorry, miserable, squashed thing. Can anybody tell me what's wrong with
this picture? Anybody? Anybody at all.

(Δεν είναι 'φασιστικό' φιλμ το Falling Down. Προειδοποιητικό ήταν. Η Ελλάδα σήμερα είναι γεμάτη τύπους σαν τον απελπισμένο αυτό ήρωα που ενσάρκωσε ιδανικά ο Μαικλ. Αλλά none took notice. Σου λέει (ο απαίδευτος), μη μας πουν και Δεξιούς)

Και ένα υπέροχο trivia που βρήκα στο IMDB:
The cashier at the Whammy Burger, Sheila, is played by Michelle Pfeiffer's younger sister, Dedee. She appeared in the February 2002 issue of Playboy.

Α, και ο Μάικλ Ντάγκλας είναι φανταστικός εδώ.

Δεν υπάρχουν σχόλια:

Δημοσίευση σχολίου

Αυτά, λέει, σας άρεσαν:

Ετικέτες